CONFIRMED CASES IN MEXICO
Likewise, the number of suspected cases increased to 697 people, unlike the 606 that had been announced yesterday; however, there are 1,463 other diagnoses that were negative.
Inspite of the actions being carried out, the coronavirus is growing in Mexico. For this reason, many people have various uncertainties, one of them, how many and which states in the Mexican Republic do not have a case of coronavirus?
According to the information page verificovid.mx , the COVID-19 has infected 26 states of our country, leaving only six states without this disease.
Which states in Mexico do not have coronaviruses?
- Baja California Sur? possible waiting for conformation results
Coronavirus in Mexico
These cases continue to be classified as “imported” ; that is, they are patients who reported recent trips and who now represent a high risk of contagion among the population.
On the other hand, the conference gave the number of positive cases worldwide, which amounts to 305,234 people; of which 164,734 were generated in the last 14 days; in addition to the fact that at the moment there is only a 4.2% fatality rate worldwide.
The second Mexican dies from COVID-19
The Ministry of Health announced a second death from COVID-19 in the country. Said death had already been disclosed, but confirmation that it was due to a coronavirus was still missing until it did. The death was registered in the state of Durango. The patient was male and 74 years old.
Coronavirus cases in Mexico by State
- 31 cases in Mexico City
- 29 cases in the state of Nuevo León
- 28 cases in the state of Jalisco
- 14 cases in the State of Mexico
- 14 cases in the State of Puebla
- 13 cases in the State of Yucatan
- 11 cases in the State of Querétaro
- 11 cases in the State of Quintana Roo
- 7 cases in the state of San Luis Potosí
- 4 cases in the state of Aguascalientes
- 4 cases in the state of Baja California
- 4 cases in the state of Durango
- 4 cases in the state of Guanajuato
- 4 cases in the state of Guerrero
- 4 cases in the state of Veracruz
- 3 cases in the state of Sinaloa
- 2 cases in the state of Chihuahua
- 2 cases in the state of Chiapas
- 2 cases in the state of Hidalgo
- 2 cases in the state of Morelos
- 2 cases in the state of Oaxaca
- 2 cases in the state of Sonora
- 2 cases in the state of Tabasco
- 2 cases in the state of Tamaulipas
- 1 case in the state of Coahuila
- 1 case in the state of Colima
The proposals of the Ministry of Health to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Take basic prevention measures
- Temporary suspension of non-essential activities
- Reprogramming of mass concentration events
- Protection and care of older adults
How to live with a coronavirus infection?
1. How to isolate a person with coronavirus at home?
The most recommended is to find a way to install it in a single room.
2. What are the hygiene measures to take at home?
Bleach is one of the best options for cleaning contact surfaces and should also be washed separately by patient’s clothing.
3. How to treat the waste of the person with coronavirus?
Put them in a plastic bag.
The Mazatlan Post